HISTORY

Nepal first opened to foreign visitors in 1951. Shortly afterwards, in the early Sixties, two Texan adventurers, Toddy Lee Wynne and Herb Klein, fell in love with Chitwan National Park and decided to build a small lodge on stilts which they named Tiger Tops. The first visitors arrived on elephant back in 1965 and by 1972 new owners, A.V.Jim Edwards and Dr Chuck McDougal, were at the helm.

READ MORE HERE >>