Tiger Tops Karnali lodge, Bardia
Experience the presence of the Jungle over the Dashain period at Tiger Tops Karnali Lodge. The property is a great escape over the most prestigious Hindu festival, a chance to take to Elephant back in the local village, track Tiger in Bardia National Park and find the endangered river dolphins on the Karnali river.
|Twin Sharing:||US $ 130 per person per night|
|Single:||US $ 195 per person per night|
|Children 6-12 years:||50% discount on the above rate (sharing room with parents).|
Choice of day-to-day activities:
• An early afternoon Jeep drive in the national park.
• Elephant educational programme, which includes elephant bathing at the nearby river.
• A peaceful and relaxing rafting safari.
• Bird Watching.
• Cultural tour of the nearby Tharu village.
• A nature walk into the depths of Bardia National Park with one of our expert naturalists.
• Try your skills at Elephant polo at the hub of the World Elephant Polo Championship, which happens every November down at Karnali lodge.
Please note that only two activities per day are included in the price. The above rates are subject to 10% Service charge + 13% VAT. National Park Fees and transfers will be charged extra.